- Weight Stack – The weight stack is color coded with three levels of intensity which serves as a quick reference for users and as an aid during progressive workouts. Weight indicators are labelled in lbs. and kgs. Magnetic weight stack pins ensure secure placement while exercising.
- Seat – Quick release seat adjustment levers and numbered positions enable easy position adjustments.
- Grips – Non-slip rubber grips enable a secure and comfortable handhold.
- Shrouds – Full-length front and rear shrouds keep hands and dirt out of the weight stack area.
- Padding – Injected core seats are durable, resilient, and bacteria resistant.
- Counter-Balanced Arms – Compensate for the weight of the frame members while cams are used to deliver the biomechanically correct resistance curve for a specific exercise.
- Low Profile Towers – Attractive and functional, they open up sight lines throughout the facility.
- Illustrated Instructional Placards – Prominently located on the weight stack tower.
- Rubber Foot Pads – Provide non-slip contact with the floor and protect against damage to flooring surfaces.